Autumn Lantern

KMO Studio

This craft uses real leaves and I think I would probably prefer to use the fake ones you get at the dollar store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use real & small leaves. But we also live in the woods so we have an abundance of different ones here lol However, the craft store would be ideal for those who would like more uniform leaves.
When she put the glue on heavily, I didn't realize it could dry so clear like it did!

ZandraJoi said:
I would use real & small leaves. But we also live in the woods so we have an abundance of different ones here lol However, the craft store would be ideal for those who would like more uniform leaves.
When she put the glue on heavily, I didn't realize it could dry so clear like it did!

Oh, I know! Doesn't that type of glue dry a little milky looking?

KMO Studio said:
ZandraJoi said:

Oh, I know! Doesn't that type of glue dry a little milky looking?

I'd prefer a clearer look myself as I did think it had a milky cast to it. I wonder if you could use other glues that would dry clear.

Back