Christmas Tree Topper

ZandraJoi

Have any of you made a Christmas Tree Topper? I got this idea from talking with @KMO Studio about her Snoopy Topper.
What have you made yours out of? How old is it? Maybe your mom or grandma made one & it's passed down.
We don't do Christmas Trees & when we did, it was just a generic store-bought topper.

I never thought about making a tree topper. I should look around to see some ideas of what other people have made. So many people now have 2nd and 3rd Christmas trees in their homes, so more ornaments and tree toppers are needed.

I never thought about making a tree topper. I should look around to see some ideas of what other people have made. So many people now have 2nd and 3rd Christmas trees in their homes, so more ornaments and tree toppers are needed.
I'm surprised more people haven't thought of this as an idea! & I did not know that some people are having more trees. I can only imagine the upkeep lol
Don't have a tree this year (no money) but growing up it was an angel.
Ours was an angel as well.

I'm surprised more people haven't thought of this as an idea! & I did not know that some people are having more trees. I can only imagine the upkeep lol

Ours was an angel as well.

Where I used to live, the ladies at my church seemed to be competing with one another to outdo their trees. I didn't participate. One tree is enough for me but I've really thought about having one in the front of the house just to show to the neighbors that we have pretty lights. We stay in the back of the house and one point moved the tree back there to enjoy. But having two could be an option if we just put lights on the one in front.

Back