What do you like about winter?

ZandraJoi

Do you like winter? It's pretty with fresh snow but that's about it for me lol I don't handle the cold too well. The days are long with minimal sunlight. Days tend to be dreary & overcast. There's no colors or sounds like you would hear in the warmer months.
What do you think about it? What do you do to survive the colder temps?

I love winter, but I only want a month of it and then I'm wanting spring LOL

I'm thinking when we get older that we'll find a warmer location. I'm not sure I want to deal with the cold too much longer.

I love winter, but I only want a month of it and then I'm wanting spring LOL

I'm thinking when we get older that we'll find a warmer location. I'm not sure I want to deal with the cold too much longer.
I think a month is good. If it wouldn't get so cold, I could enjoy it more! Below freezing & with the wind chill dipping so low where you can't even be outside without your lungs feeling like they are freezing. That I can do without!
I've been hinting to my husband of that as well lol He's not tolerating the cold as well either.
I love winter and snow. So pretty. I also like a warm blanket and my husband to cuddle. :)
I agree with the cuddling with your husband. We also have furbabies- 2 cats & 1 dog. Do you have any & cuddle with them as well?

I think a month is good. If it wouldn't get so cold, I could enjoy it more! Below freezing & with the wind chill dipping so low where you can't even be outside without your lungs feeling like they are freezing. That I can do without!
I've been hinting to my husband of that as well lol He's not tolerating the cold as well either.

I agree with the cuddling with your husband. We also have furbabies- 2 cats & 1 dog. Do you have any & cuddle with them as well?
I have a dog but the maintenance guy at our apartment complex complained cause she barks so we had to give her to my in-laws. I visit her everyday and get cuddles. :)

I have a dog but the maintenance guy at our apartment complex complained cause she barks so we had to give her to my in-laws. I visit her everyday and get cuddles. :)

Why is she barking so much? There are collars to help prevent excessive barking if you're willing to go that route?

If you found out WHY she barks, you could maybe help her. Does she bark at certain people? Did others complain?
At least you can visit with her daily :)
Why is she barking so much? There are collars to help prevent excessive barking if you're willing to go that route?
Collars & good training. Dog trainers can help with issues.

Back